Our track record of excellence in R&D has led to the successful launch of several marine energy technologies, bringing on concepts to pre-commercial status such as the landmark installation of the world’s first commercial scale marine current turbine in 2003.
Today IT Power is at the fore-front of marine energy consulting offering comprehensive technical engineering design, project support services and strategic market advisory services. View some of our recent marine energy projects.
IT Power’s long track-record and comprehensive range of technical services to a broad client base provide unique expertise in the marine energy sector.
Our marine energy work includes:
- Detailed device design
- Feasibility studies
- Numerical modelling and tank testing
- Prototype installation and testing
- Technical due diligence review
- Array modelling
- Construction and operating support
- Grid connection assessments
- Licence and consent applications
- Mooring / foundations specification
- Resource assessments
- Scoping work for Environmental Impact Assessments
- Site survey management
- Technical and financial due diligence
- Market readiness assessments
- International market entry strategy
- Strategic business advisory
For further details about our technical, strategic and project support services, view our brochures below.
- Marine Energy Project Services Brochure
- Array Modelling and Deployment Services Brochure
- Resource Assessment Services Brochure
- Water to Wire Modelling Services Brochure
Contact our UK Marine Energy team to see how we can help develop your marine energy project.